I’ve included my “healthified” changes in parenthesis.
- 1 c oil (reduce for lower-fat: 1/2 c oil and 1/2 c plain greek yogurt)
- 3 eggs
- 2 c sugar (reduce to 1 c sugar)
- 2 c zucchini (I like to reduce by 1/2 cup and add 1/2 cup shredded carrots)
- 2 c flour (I use whole wheat pastry flour and like to add 1/2 cup oat meal, when you do that decrease the flour by 1/2 c).
- 1 t salt (reduce to 1/2 t salt)
- 1 t soda
- 1 tb vanilla (yes, a tablespoon)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t cloves
- 1 tb cinnamon
- 1 t ginger
Mix well and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 10 min
*Lower-fat version bakes faster*